The Wisconsin Golf Salespersons Association (WGSA) is a non-profit sales person organization. Founded in 1971, Jim McNicoll set up a tradeshow that allowed Manufactures Reps to display their lines in the parking lot of Branch River after a PGA golf tournament. The former PGA Professional and salesperson had the vision to better relationships between PGA Professionals and Golf Sales Representatives.
Today, WIGSA has over 75 members with two tradeshows in the spring and summer.
Requirements and Who Can Join
The organization is open to individual salespeople who actively sell golf related products in Wisconsin. Companies cannot join as members. More than one individual form a company may join the organization but must hold separate membership. Membership remains valid until allowed to lapse. An “initiation” fee of $200 is charged for new members and a $50 lapse fee is paid to rejoin the organization. For more information or to join the WGSA, please contact us.
Why Join IGSA
- To be eligible to participate in WGSA trade shows
- Access to Wisconsin PGA directories
- Name, name contact information and lines represented listed in Wisconsin PGA directory.
- Networking with other golf sales professionals
- Invitations to WGSA – Wisconsin PGA events like awards banquets, Pro/Am golf tournaments and other social events